I’m really happy and humbled!
When I first joined WA I had a few goals:
1. To make it to the first page of Google.
2. To make the top 200.
Well quickly I decided , I better rethink this after my first rankings were way, way down there.. so I recalculated my goals to be a bit more realistic. (I am the type of person that takes one piano lesson and thinks I’m a concert pianist.) So I regrouped to this:
1. I better start with completing a website.
2. Getting 100 followers in 3 months.
3. Getting rankings under 25000 in 3 months.
4. Commitment to writing a daily blog . I have missed a few as I didn’t start writing until that part of the lesson.
So here’s where I’m at today.
I just checked my dashboard and saw that I hit 100 followers this evening! Fantastic! If I could do a cartwheel without hurting myself I would do one right now. A big thank you to everyone that has taken the time to follow me on my fun loving adventures! I love life here in the mountains near Yosemite National Park, I love my niche in WA, it gets me excited to share Yosemite in my backyard! I also broke under the 10000 ranking mark, just barely but it’s under. Reaching upward and onward to my next few goals! There is no telling where tomorrow will take me, so please follow me on my blog tmrw!
Love me some Yosemite Sam!!